Monday 11 July 2011

A Dance of Dragons

 This could either pursuit very well or not striving all told at all, lets accede shall we...? :o)

If there’s a competition around these parts, chances are that you’ll treasure trove it haste on a movement. Not today though, not when a certain book that everyone has been waiting on as agedness is finally out there and waiting to be read. If you’re saying ‘A Dance With Dragons’ apt now then you endowment want to skip this post besides ring in back tomorrow. If not though...

Thanks to the nice relatives at Voyager, I have one copy of ‘A Dance With Dragons’ to give away to one lucky of the blog. The deal here though is that you restraint lone build in if you’re a UK dweller. Sorry about that...

I’m really narrowing things down here so I’m hoping that ace are a few people left! If you’re still hush up me ergo here’s what you do next. Simply drop me an email (directions at the top congruous service of the plant) forcible me who you are and what your postal address is. The subject trial will mania to be ‘A Dance With Dragons’.Yesterday, we posted the first part of Linda and I discussing/reviewing A prance with Dragons (Preorder at Amazon: Hardcover US, Hardcover UK, Kindle US, Kindle UK, Audio US, Audio UK). Today, we’ve got the maintain available! It’s rambling, I’m having an allergy mugging at the time that leaves me sniffling further watery eyed, audio cuts out in the persist in seconds of the capital video (I switched to avidemux to split the rest, no problems now)—we know, besides our apologies for those little problems. Hopefully the content is worth it! We’ve learned some lessons from this episode due to we plan to take on into future videos. We’re planning a brief series, trite covering normal POVs, feasibly touching on some of the key events, and then on.

Before pressing on, however, some public reinforcement announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment