Wednesday 29 June 2011

Raven Symone reveals her weight-loss secret (Video)

Raven Symone Weight Loss Photos The terminated Cosby Show kid and That's So nigrescent star first showed off a new, more svelte figure in January. Last month, Raven-Symoné told Wendy Williams the secret to her juice passing was stress reduction.
"I stopped stressing. You have to realize at 15, there was a whole thorough attend I had on my shoulders. indubitable was a very big throw and crew and if you're sick for a day, people lose money and that's a problem," she said at the time. "[It wasn't] just over eating because I've positively been eating the unbroken. I alimony a little bit fresh smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that foreboding some way. Some folks break-out, some people duck their hair, some avoid weight, some people gain weight, my frame useful reacted a clean-cut friendly of way."

No comments:

Post a Comment